These websites will help you gain a deeper understanding of your body, your baby, and your autonomy during pregnancy. Collectively, they provide a wealth of evidence based information, so that you can find the answers you need from credible, trustworthy sources.
If you're a Birth Worker, these websites will also be a great resource for you to learn more about specific topics as you work to support women and families.
Have a website recommendation? Contact us below!
Deepen your understanding of pregnancy and other birth related topics. The following is a list of evidence based information that you can trust.
Click on the links below to view
Learn more about midwifery in United States
- Midwifery Today
- The Big Push for Midwives
- North American Registry of Midwives (NARM)
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council (MEAC)
- National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (NACPM)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Midwifery
- American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM)
- International Confederation of Midwives (ICM)
- World Health Organizations (WHO)
- Center for Collaboration, Motivation and Innovation (CCMI)
- Attachment Parenting International
- Doulas of North America (DONA)
Click on the links below to view.
If you are a birth worker or on your own pregnancy journey, these are some podcasts that I would highly recommend! Each one speaks to the unique and boundless experience of birthing across different identities both with personal stories and professional insight.
These fun and informative blogs are great resources for you as you journey through your pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Click on the links below to view :)
These books will provide you with excellent information for whatever stage of your pregnancy journey that you find yourself in. Have a book recommendation? Get in touch with us and we'll add it to the list!
Book links go directly to Bookshop, a online resource that enables you to purchase books with ease online while supporting local bookstores.
Click the link below to view our full book recommendation list!Full Book List
Join the Midwife Method community today and receive a FREE Guide to help you find the perfect Out of Hospital (OOH) Maternity Care Provider for you!
We'll always respect your time. We don't have time to create superficial emails, and you don't have time to read them! Important, informative emails only.